- Global subsea EPC contracted EnTeQ to re-qualify a subsea electronics module after modification.
- Involved working at clients office in Aberdeen and Reading to organise, check and source equipment.
- Qualification testing carried out at Element Materials Technology U.k.
- Qualify subsea electronics module to technology readiness level (TRL) 4
- Perform testing as per API 17F and client requirements
- Comply with DNV-RP-A203
- API 17F and Operator Testing Requirements
- DNV-RP-A203 Recommended Practice
- Equipment operating parameters
- Availability of test equipment
- Tight schedule and budget
- Developed qualification strategy
- Created test procedures
- Managed third party test facility
- Performed temperature, vibration and shock testing
- Produced test reports
- Produced qualification close report
- Qualified subsea electronics module to TRL 4
- Satisfied client, API 17F and DNV-RP-A203 requirements